Search This Blog


Trilogi Schoolaholic Princess: The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Editor(s) smack me when I spoil the mood...

(to be updated)
Yes, I have promised my best friends months back that I will upload the list of the censored "jokes" I wrote in Memory & Destiny. I am going to list that out once I have time, OK!

I truly think Gramedia (GPU) as the biggest publisher in Indonesia really has wonderful editors. First, they asked me to add scenes, description, etc. and asked me not to worry too much about the length of the novel, i.e. the pagination, which I always got the cut from other publisher(s). I am truly pleased with this!!!

As usual, I have a tendency to spoil the whatever serious mood people have - e.g. sappy, want to cry, or other emotional scenes with my scientific jokes.Well, Gramedia editors mercilessly strike all of those jokes. Do I sound sad or happy? I am not too sure myself. Perhaps, being a Gemini makes me feel both sad and happy because 90% of my scientific jokes got axed! HAHAHA. Fret not, Yunisa will list those things here later!

No comments:

...........................................................................................
Memory & Destiny Hak cipta © 2010-2012 oleh Yunisa. Hak cipta dilindungi oleh Undang-Undang.

Copyright © 2010-2012 by Yunisa. All rights reserved.
...........................................................................................